- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 (.75 ounce) package dry brown gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork in a 9x13 inch baking dish, and sprinkle meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Top with onion and celery, and pour wine over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When done baking, remove meat from baking dish, and place on a serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices and stir until thickened. Slice meat, and cover with the gravy.
A delicious recipe to try out for New Year's Eve!